Minutes of the Meeting of Doddinghurst Parish Council Allotment Committee held at 19.00 on Tuesday 25th May 2021 in the Parish Office, Church Lane, Doddinghurst
Present: Cllr. Debbie Dicker (Chairman), Mrs. Marilyn Turner, Mrs Vally Veryard and Cllr Julia Le Page
- Apologies for absence: Cllr Phil Arnell and Mrs Claudine Burton
2. Declaration of interests in items arising on the agenda : None
- IResolved: The minutes from the last meeting on 4th February 2020 were agreed and signed.
- IResolved: It was agreed for the Renewal Fees to remain at £30 per half plot and £60 per full plot. The income and expenses were looked through for information, and attached.
- IResolved: It was agreed that the Deputy Clerk would write to the lease holder of the untidy plot and ask them to address the issue and be given a deadline of 4 weeks.
- IInformation and resolution: Update on the new gate lock vandalism and the problem of now being able to safely secure the lock when people are onsite was discussed. The Clerk to contact one of the handy allotmenteers for ideas. Alternatively, will email the allotment holders to ask them to lock and scramble the gate to the chain when on site.
- IResolved: It was agreed the inspection visit would be carried out in June. The deputy clerk is to send round possible dates.
- Information: Committee were advised there were 3 people currently on the waiting list.
- IResolved: Date of Allotment meeting will be addressed in 2022.
- Any other business:
One allotmenteer attended just to discuss the allotment security and asked the committee to send round a reminder to allotment holders about scrambling the lock when they are on site.
The meeting closed at 20.00
|Signed:||Dated: 26th May 2021|