Procedure for Interment
- Notification of interment, burial or ashes, to be made directly to the Parish Office by either the Funeral Director or a member of the deceased’s family. This initial contact to then be followed up in writing using Doddinghurst Parish Council’s notice of interment form.
- Fees due will be confirmed and payment must accompany notice of interment.
- Plot number will be advised upon receipt of fees and interment notice. If the interment is to take place in an existing plot, which is not owner burial, then confirmation is required that instructions are issued by the Deed of Grant owner.
- For a new plot purchase the Deed of Grant owner’s details must be provided on the notice of interment along with their signature.
- No burial shall be permitted to take place without the correct documentation and receipt of fees.
Download the Notice of Interment form here
<<< Back to Burial Ground page - (or click back in your browser)